Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Travel Time (April 22, 2024), Mission Week 53-56; Area: Almirante Tamadare, Curitiba

 Hello! It's been a bit since I've written. I got to catch everyone up, but it won't be in order of when it all happened. So just enjoy the random splash of stuff.


In the past month I've done 13 splits with missionaries. Some have been good and other less so, but it's been going. 

Cachoeira πŸŒŠ
Did splits with Cachoeira 1 and 2. In both I marked 2 baptisms for them and Sunday they were baptized and received the Holy Ghost. It was actually incredible to see how that all panned out. I was very happy for all of them πŸ˜

Bom Retiro🦈
Did a split with my favorite mission orphan Elder Bastos! Elder Bastos is a new missionary who was my companion for 3 days while the transfer was ending. Then he got moved to Bom Retiro and we went on split and it was awesome. I truly love that kid. Just a tall, strong, energetic ball of light. It was a great day with him!

Baptism🌊πŸ”₯
Our friend Rivair was baptized! His wife and son were baptized years ago, but they kinda fell away and we found them one day. They watched general conference and then went to church and he wanted to be baptized. It's was a blessing and he was so happy after!

New Shoes πŸ‘ž 
I finally bought new boots because my old ones were kinda destroyed… So yeah not too interesting but just that fact.

Churrasco πŸ–
Every week when we go to a District meeting we do a churrasco afterwards. It was really good because we normally chill or play some games with the Elders and we really bond well. Shopping trips with the boys are hilarious as well. We are doing another churrasco today as well!

Anyway that's basically a very vague and general update of what's been going on. I'll do better on sending e-mails! Ok until next time!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Tongue Tied in my Native Tongue; Mission Weeks 72-73?; Area: Guaraituba, Boa Vista Zone

  Hello everyone! Welcome back to another email from Elder Hyatt, let's jump into it because a lot and not a lot has happened these past...