Thursday, October 12, 2023

Oh Dear, I Got Transferred!; Mission Week 28; Area: Dalcol, Ponta Grossa, PR, Brasil

Howdy Y'all, so I don't have too much time. I'll go in more depth next week, however, I got transferred! I am still in the same Stake but I moved to another area right next to the one I was in. My new area is called Dalcol. It's a massive area and I don't know anyone here. On top of that, I had to part ways with the beloved Elder Jenkins and now I am training a brand new missionary. His name is Elder Cutler, and no it's not the same as my first companion Elder Cutler. This Elder Cutler is crazy tall, great at basketball and skiing, and pretty funny. I know it'll be a great companionship. 

ON TOP OF THAT, I was called to be a District Leader. So now I have to take care of all the missionaries in my district and also relate everything, everyday, to the Zone Leaders, missionaries who are in charge of the entire zone (most of the city). Pretty crazy! It's why I haven't had much time. Next week I plan to go into more depth, but it's been a little stressful. 

We already got a little lost trying to walk home from shopping, so yeah, this will be fun. Anyway, I got to go, unpack, and prepare for the week, and I'm making pasta, so I'll talk to you all next week!




Os Poderosos!


Tree of Life in the sidewalk




Elder Cutler (1), Elder Cutler (2)
                                                       
Elder Cutler (1), Elder Cutler (2), Elder Jenkins




New Shirt and Tie


                                
Wet, Rainy, hot















         Picking up an investigator from her home one Sunday morning





                                    
                                                                        Tacos









1 comment:

  1. You guys are awesome. Keep the good work

    ReplyDelete

The Sad, The Good, The Awesome; Mission Weeks 69,70, 71?; Area: Guaraituba, Boa Vista Zone, Brasil

  Heyo sorry for not sending an email for a long time, but here I am again! This email is going to talk about 3 things obviously so let'...